Changing Your Screen Resolution
On a PC or laptop:
- Right click on your desktop screen.
- A small popup window appears.
- Click Display Settings in that window.
- This will open your display settings window.|
- In Scale and Layout, be sure it is set to 100% under Change the size of text, apps, and other items.
- Under Display resolution, select the (Recommended) setting. If testing platforms and other instructional resources direct you to select a different resolution, select it from this drop-down menu.
On a Chromebook:
- Log in and click the settings taskbar in the lower right corner of your screen.
- Click the gear icon.
- Next click Device on the left side of the screen.
- Under Device, click Displays.
- Scroll down to Built-in display. Be sure your Display size is set to the default setting 100%. If testing platforms and other instructional resources direct you to select a different resolution, drag the sliding bar to select the resolution needed. Oftentimes, this may be the small (native) resolution.
Default 100% example:
Native "small" example: