The CPS Help Desk assists all staff, students, and parents of Chesapeake Public Schools with their technology questions and requests. The Help Desk provides a centralized place to find resources for all your technology questions as well as showcase the integration of technology throughout the school district.
CPS DTI employs highly qualified technicians, administration, and staff to provide support to our schools and departments. The Division of Technology Innovation takes pride in its service to more than 45 schools and 50 departments year-round. All of the schools in our system are networked with a state-of-the-art high-speed Internet connection to provide instant learning resources for students.
CPS DTI Acronym Meaning
CPS DTI stands for Chesapeake Public Schools Division of Technology Innovation.
We are committed to inspiring creativity, critical thinking, collaboration, communication, and citizenship in our students and staff by offering innovative technology resources and support.
Our mission is to create value for Chesapeake Public Schools by implementing, promoting, and supplying innovative technology that increases and enhances learning opportunities, not only in the classroom, but also beyond by enriching global perspectives. We strive to provide the best services and support possible for our students, teachers, and staff.
Our Services and Supports We Provide
We are committed to offering exceptional technical services to the Chesapeake Public Schools community. Our services range from account operations to in-depth technical support. You will find most of these services outlined below, with additional information when available:
- CPS Help Desk provides a Self-Help Knowledge Base of articles addressing common technology questions and assistance.
- Additional support available through our "Contact Us" or "Submit a Request" & "Help Button" links.
- Build and maintain an advanced and reliable suite of technology for the benefit of all district stakeholders, including network, wireless, software applications, systems integration, data and reporting.
- CPS Device & Hot Spots support.
- Remote learning software support (Schoology) and other educational resources.
- General technology resource information and support.
- Prioritize data security for our students and staff.
- Promote accessible and effective use of technology in our classrooms.
- Advocate for fulfilling technology needs across the district.