Office of Instructional Resources, Services, & Technologies
Parents will need to create a separate parent Schoology account. To do this, use the access code provided by your child's teacher. Multiple parents can use the same join code in order to be connected to their children. Please reach out to your teacher to obtain your Parent Access Code.
Signing Up for a Parent Schoology Account
- Open a browser and go to schoology.com.
- Hover over Sign Up to display options.
- Select Parent.
- A new window will open.
- Enter the Access Code provided by your child’s teacher.
- Click Continue.
- Complete the form with your information.
- Click Register.
When you use a Parent Access Code, you are automatically associated with your child. You can add additional children to your account by clicking Add Child once you have created and signed into your account. You will need the code for each child.
For more information, please visit this article from Schoology: Schoology: Sign Up as a Parent
Logging Into Schoology as a Parent
Open a browser and go to app.schoology.com.
- Enter the email address and password you used to set up your Schoology account.
Click Log in.
Schoology Basics for Parents
- Once you select your child’s name, you will be redirected to view-only your child's Schoology account. For more information about what you can view, visit: Schoology: What can parents see about their student?
- For privacy reasons, parents will only see their child’s information.
- Parents will only see the teacher of the course in the Members section. All other students will not be visible.