These directions apply to all CPS Staff who have previously accessed OneLogin.
The OneLogin service provides single sign-on access for employees across CPS provided platforms, applications, and Google Workspace Services.
Select a resource from your portal.
Discover more information about the Staff OneLogin Portal.
CPS Staff Username and Password
First, access your OneLogin Portal at: cpschools.onelogin.com.
All staff usernames:
All staff passwords:
This same login also applies to desktop computer logins.
- Discover more information if you are:
Security Multi-factor Authentication
Continue sign-in with your chosen security multi-factor authentication feature.
You can change your authentication factor while at the security authentication screen.
OneLogin Access on Various Devices
- >> CPS Employee OneLogin Access on CPS Chromebook: Staff use OneLogin information to log in to CPS Chromebooks and CPS Google Workspace Services.
- >> CPS Employee OneLogin Access on CPS Windows Device: Access any CPS system with your OneLogin information (employee number and network password).
- >> CPS Employee OneLogin Access on a Personal Device: Staff should visit cpschools.onelogin.com to access OneLogin on any device not provided by CPS.
- >> OneLogin Portal Mobile App Access: Staff should access OneLogin on a cell phone through the OneLogin Portal app.