How does a student reset their OneLogin password?
- Middle School and High School Students can reset their passwords from their OneLogin sign-in screen.
- If an Elementary student selects Forgot Password from their OneLogin sign-in screen, an email will be sent to their homeroom teacher to update their password.
I am a student in grades 3-12, but it is rejecting my new password, even though it meets the security requirements. How can I create a new password?
- Passwords need to include at least 6 characters.
- If a password doesn't meet the criteria, then a forced password reset may be required.
- For a forced password reset, please submit a request.
- Be sure to include the student's account information (student ID, first name, last name).
I am locked out of OneLogin and was redirected back to the start page after trying to sign in. I am being asked for an old password and it doesn't work. How can I reset my password?
- Discover more information about why you are seeing an "old password" message screen on your Chromebook.