ACCESS & SETUP CHROMEVOX SETTINGS:
Click the time in bottom right corner.
Click the Settings gear icon.
- In left menu bar, select Advanced, select Accessibility, then select Manage accessibility features.
- Click to turn on Enable ChromeVox.
- Click to turn on Enable select-to-speak.
- Select Open ChromeVox settings.
- In the ChromeVox settings, be sure to turn on Automatically read page after it finishes loading and Speak text under the mouse. Close out ChromeVox Options window after customizing your settings.
TURN ON AND OFF CHROMEVOX:
- Click the time in bottom right corner.
- Click the Accessibility icon.
- Select to turn on ChromeVox and Select-to-Speak. Unselect when you want to turn it off.