Access & Setup ChromeVox Settings
Click the time in the bottom right corner and select the Settings gear icon.
- In the left menu bar, select Advanced, then Accessibility, then Manage accessibility features.
- Make the following selections:
- Turn on Enable ChromeVox.
- Turn on Enable select-to-speak.
- Select to Open ChromeVox settings.
- In the ChromeVox settings, be sure to:
- Turn on Automatically read page after it finishes loading.
- Turn on Speak text under the mouse.
- Close the ChromeVox Options window after customizing your settings.
Turn ChromeVox On / Off
- Click the time in the bottom right corner and select the Accessibility icon.
- Select to turn on ChromeVox and Select-to-Speak. Unselect when you want to turn it off.