Topics in this article:
- How do I add the OneLogin Extension?
What is the OneLogin Portal?
The OneLogin service provides single sign-on access for employees across CPS provided platforms, applications, and Google Workspace Services.
CPS network accounts and Google Workspace accounts will be synced in order to support… one password… using one login. The OneLogin experience may differ across devices and platforms.
This also provides a self-service password reset with access to change passwords from home.
Once logged in, you will see your OneLogin Portal of applications and resources. This portal provides integrated access and will continually expand to include other tools and platforms CPS staff rely on.
Select a resource from your portal.
Your accounts are linked through your OneLogin information making it easier to only have to remember ONE login!
Resources for staff access in this portal may include:
- Google Drive
- ePass Payspace
- Employee Intranet
- Clever, etc
To navigate your resources:
- Click on the CPS: Chesapeake Public Schools tab to visit the applications assigned to you.
- Click on the Frequents tab to access the sites and apps you visit most frequently.
- Click on the Personal tab to visit favorite sign-in links you have saved for yourself.
How do I add the OneLogin extension?
Discover more information about Installing the OneLogin Extension.
How do I save a favorite link to my personal tab?
- To save your own link, click on Browse App Store.
- Search for the app you would like to add. For example, let's save a link to Frontline.
- Enter "Frontline" in the search bar. You will see there is an app for it [Frontline Education].
- Click the + sign next to it to edit its properties and save it.
- Enter your Frontline login information (ID / Username and PIN / Password). Click Save. Now, you will see it listed under your Personal Tab.
Can't find an app for the link you wish to save?
Enter the name of the app you are trying to search for. If it is not listed, it could be because you may have used the search bar on the OneLogin home page.
- Be sure you have clicked on Browse App Store and use the search bar on that page.
- Do a search again for that app. If your app is still not listed in this window, then click on Don't see what you need? + New.
- Edit details to include:
- The name of the website.
- Your username and password information for that site.
- The website login URL address (link). Click Save.
- Now, you will see it listed under your Personal Tab.
How do I delete an app from my Personal Tab?
- To delete an app from your Personal Tab, click on the app icon and select Edit.
- Then click on Delete Site.