What can parents see about their student in Schoology?
A Schoology Parent account provides parents with view-access only to their student’s activity in Schoology.
Parents will be able to monitor and see:
- Student's courses and materials within each course
- Upcoming assignments and due dates
- Completed assignments and any overdue work
- Groups student belongs to
- Student's classroom progress
- Other course content
In addition, parents will be able to view opportunities offered to their student through the Groups feature.