When you are asked to log in to your Google account, you should log in to OneLogin with your CPS Google credentials.
- Log in with your Student OneLogin or CPS Staff OneLogin.
- In the OneLogin Portal, select the app or website you wish to access.
It is best practice to always use your OneLogin account as it provides single sign-on access for students and staff across CPS platforms, applications, and Google Workspace Services.
- For more information about the OneLogin portal, visit:
If you visit applications (Schoology, Clever, etc) through a personal device and are asked to enter your Google Workspace account, Gmail address, etc:
- Students: Parents can locate a child's Gmail address through their ParentVUE account.
- Staff: This Gmail account is your cpschools email address (@cpschools.com).