How do substitute teachers sign in to OneLogin?
These directions only apply to SUBSTITUTES.
The OneLogin service provides single sign-on access for employees across CPS provided platforms, applications, and Google Workspace Services.
Select a resource from your portal.
Discover more information about the Staff OneLogin Portal.
NEWLY HIRED SUBSTITUTES
Your login would be the same as a new hire.
There could be various reasons why you may have trouble logging in.
Have you previously been able to access your school Google account / Gmail, ePass Payspace, or any CPS device?
- Use your CPS employee OneLogin credentials.
- Your network password for OneLogin is the same password you have previously used for your Gmail / ePass / CPS device access password.
- NO (I haven't accessed account prior to 2021-2022 school year):
- Follow the same login instructions as a new hire.
- First, try using the old default password.
- If this doesn't work, try the new default password.
If you still have problems logging in, submit a request about your issue and a password reset can be done.
ONELOGIN ACCESS ON VARIOUS DEVICES
Discover more information about staff OneLogin access on different devices.