When you get a new cell phone, you will find that you will no longer receive notifications when asked during the login process to authenticate through your OneLogin Protect app.
If You Still Have Your Old Cell Phone / Created a Backup
If you haven't created a backup yet, create your OneLogin Protect Backup (using your old cell phone). This step will provide you with a QR Code to scan when setting up your new cell phone.
- Once you have created a backup, install / open your OneLogin Protect app (on your new phone).
- Click on the 3-line icon to open up the menu.
- Select Restore. (Note: Do not select " + add first account" when restoring your backup).
- When asked to scan a QR code, scan the code received in your backup file.
- You may be asked to enter your Master Password (your OneLogin password), click Restore.
It is recommended that you set up additional security features for your OneLogin account as backup alternatives.