VIEWING YOUR REPORT CARD
- Students will first log into their StudentVUE website account in order to view their report card.
- To review grades posted to your report card:
- Click on Report Card in the left sidebar.
- Select the marking period you wish to review in the Student Grades dropdown menu.
- To view a PDF version of the report card:
- Select the marking period.
- Click on Click here to view report card for [marking period] grades.
- PDF will open to view and print / save from that view as needed.
VIEWING YOUR GRADES FROM GRADE BOOK
- Students will first log into their StudentVUE website account in order to view their posted grades.
- To review your current grades / progress:
- Click on Gradebook in the left sidebar.
- In the top right, click to select the marking period for the grades you wish to review.
- This will show your current grades (progress report) at that moment.
- Note: Click on View Course Content in top right corner or click on the Course Name to review grades for each assignment, test / quiz, lab work, etc for each corresponding marking period in that course. Below is an example of the content details screen of all coursework assigned.