Viewing Your Report Card
Students will first log into their StudentVUE website account in order to view their report card.
To review grades posted to your report card:
- Click on Report Card in the left sidebar.
- Select the marking period you wish to review in the Student Grades dropdown menu.
To view a PDF version of the report card:
- Select the marking period.
- Click on Click here to view report card for [marking period] grades.
- PDF will open to view and you can print / save from that view as needed.
Viewing Your Grades from Grade Book
Students will first log into their StudentVUE website account in order to view their posted grades.
To review your current grades / progress:
- Click on Grade Book in the left sidebar.
- In the top right, click to select the marking period for the grades you wish to review.
- This will show your current grades (progress report) at that moment.
Note: Click on View Course Content in the top right corner or click on the Course Name to review grades for each assignment, test / quiz, lab work, etc for each corresponding marking period in that course. Below is an example of the content details screen of all coursework assigned.