Students are automatically issued StudentVUE accounts by their assigned school during the class enrollment process (managed by Synergy). Students will not have to create an account; they will log in to StudentVUE through their OneLogin account.
This Article Covers the Following
- StudentVUE Website Access
- StudentVUE Mobile App Access
StudentVUE Website Access
First, students must access their OneLogin account. Then, select StudentVUE from their OneLogin Portal.
StudentVUE Mobile App Access
The StudentVUE Mobile app works with the Synergy information system in much the same way as the StudentVUE web portal, allowing students to stay on top of:
- Upcoming school events
- Classroom information
- Scores and grades
- Attendance and more
Note: Chesapeake Public Schools does not provide support for personal devices. The use of StudentVUE is at your own discretion and risk.
Mobile App Device Setup
Download and install the free app.
- Android: Search for “StudentVUE” in the Google Play Store
- iPad / iPhone: Search for “StudentVUE” in the Apple App Store
Open the app. When prompted, enter the zip code 23322. Then select Chesapeake Public Schools from the list.
To enter Chesapeake Public Schools manually, click Enter Manually and enter the district URL https://va-cps-PSV.edupoint.com. Click Test.
- To enter Chesapeake Public Schools manually, click Enter Manually and enter the district URL https://va-cps-PSV.edupoint.com. Click Test.
- If you get a pop-up message about an activation key, select Already Activated.
- At the next pop-up message, select Ok to set Chesapeake Public Schools as your School District.
Mobile App Login
|The StudentVUE Mobile app uses the same user login as the web-based StudentVUE.|
- Enter your Username and Password (same as Student's OneLogin sign-in information).
- Select checkboxes if want your device to save username and password. This option can be
selected at a later time.
- The default language is English. Tap Change to select another language. This option can be selected at a later time.
- Click Login
Mobile App Preferences
Tap the Settings gear icon in the lower-left corner to set additional preferences and notifications.
Note: Screen layouts vary slightly by device.