Discover how to access your Help Desk user account to:
- Review submitted help requests
- Review profile information
- Follow saved articles, etc.
First, log into your CPS Help Desk account (CPS Families / CPS Staff). Then, in the top right corner, click on your avatar / name to access features of your help desk account, such as:
Select Profile, then click on the Edit profile button to review your help desk profile information.
- You will not be able to edit this information. You can only edit the Description field to tell a bit about yourself (seen to others if community features are enabled).
- If any information needs to be updated, please submit a request for assistance.
You can review all your submitted help requests (and requests you are CC'd on) from your help desk account.
- provides easier access to your requests versus searching through your email inbox
- see the status of your requests (awaiting reply, open, solved)
- click to open the link to a request to review all its details
Contributions tab: A community feature that has not been enabled.
Following tab: Review a list of sections or individual articles you have chosen to follow. Think of it like saving a list of favorite bookmarks you would like to revisit.
- You are notified when new articles are added to a section you are following.
- You are not notified when content within the body of an article is updated.