OneLogin passwords can be reset by selecting Forgot Password on the OneLogin sign-in screen.
You will be prompted to enter your username. This is your employee ID or CPS email address.
Select your preferred security authentication factor.
You will be prompted to change your password. Passwords must meet these requirements:
- a minimum of 8 characters
- at least 1 lowercase letter
- at least 1 uppercase letter
- at least 1 number
- at least 1 special character (Examples: ! @ # $ %, etc)
- and must be different from the last 5 passwords previously used
When you have met the required password criteria, the Submit button will become active.
You will be prompted to sign in again.
If you know your password but simply want to change it, this can be done from your Profile in your OneLogin portal.