In order to access OneLogin on your mobile device (such as a cellular phone, tablet, or iPad), you will need to install the OneLogin Portal app to access all of your CPS applications and resources.
|Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.|
|Apple and the Apple logo are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.|
To install and setup the app:
- Download the OneLogin Portal app (not to be confused with OneLogin Protect App) from the Google Play / App Store.
- Enter cpschools for your organization's OneLogin URL / subdomain. Click Submit.
- Log in with your OneLogin username and password.
- Verify your security factor.
- Create a 6-digit passcode to use each time you access this app.
- You can now access your OneLogin Portal from your mobile device.