Save a Favorite Link to Your Personal Tab
- To save your own login link in your OneLogin Portal for other sites, click on Browse App Store.
- Search for the app you would like to add. For example, let's save a link to Frontline.
- Enter "Frontline" in the search bar. You will see there is an app for it [Frontline Education].
- Click the + sign next to it to edit its properties and save it.
- Enter your Frontline login information (ID / Username and PIN / Password). Click Save. Now, you will see it listed under your Personal Tab.
Can't Find App for the Link You Wish to Save?
Enter the name of the app you are trying to search for. If it is not listed, it could be because you may have used the search bar on the OneLogin home page.
- Be sure you have clicked on Browse App Store and use the search bar on that page.
- Do a search again for that app. If your app is still not listed in this window, then click on Don't see what you need? + New.
- Edit details to include:
- The name of the website.
- Your username and password information for that site.
- The website login URL address (link). Click Save.
- Now, you will see it listed under your Personal Tab.
Delete an App from Your Personal Tab
- To delete an app from your Personal Tab, click on the app icon and select Edit.
- Then click on Delete Site.