What is the OneLogin Portal?
The OneLogin service provides single sign-on access for employees across CPS provided platforms, applications, and Google Workspace Services.
CPS network accounts and Google Workspace accounts will be synced in order to support… one password… using one login. The OneLogin experience may differ across devices and platforms.
- Access the OneLogin portal at cpschools.onelogin.com.
- Enter your employee OneLogin information.
You will now have access to your OneLogin Portal of applications and resources. This portal provides integrated access and will continually expand to include other tools and platforms CPS staff rely on.
Select a resource from your portal.
Your accounts are linked through your OneLogin information making it easier to only have to remember ONE login!
Resources for staff access in this portal may include:
- Google Drive
- ePass Payspace
- Employee Intranet
- Clever, etc
To navigate your resources:
- Click on the CPS: Chesapeake Public Schools tab to visit the applications assigned to you.
- Click on the Frequents tab to access the sites and apps you visit most frequently.
- Click on the Personal tab to visit favorite sign-in links you have saved for yourself.