Access Gmail through OneLogin Portal
It is best practice to always use your OneLogin account as it provides single sign-on access for students and staff across CPS platforms, applications, and Google Workspace Services.
- For more information about the OneLogin portal, visit:
App Prompts to "Sign in with Google"
When you are asked to log in to your Google account, you should log in with your CPS Google credentials and OneLogin information.
If you visit applications (Schoology, Clever, etc) through a personal device, you will see the following screen and are asked to enter your Google Workspace account / Gmail address.
Student Gmail Info
Parents can locate a child's Gmail address through their ParentVUE account.
- Access your ParentVUE account.
- Once logged in, select Student Info.
- Scroll down to the field titled Email to find your student's email address.
- After selecting / entering the student's Gmail account, oftentimes you will then be prompted to complete the login process using the Student's OneLogin information.
Staff Gmail Info
A CPS Employee's Google Workspace / Gmail account is their cpschools email address (Ex: email@example.com).