If you have set up both security factors (OneLogin Protect and OneLogin Security Questions), then you have the option of choosing which one is set as your primary / default authenticator when accessing OneLogin.
- Access OneLogin, click on your avatar, and select Profile.
- Select Security Factors in the left sidebar menu.
- Click on the 3 dots next to the security factor you prefer (ex: OneLogin Protect).
- Select Set as primary.
- Each time you sign into OneLogin, you will be prompted to authenticate with your newly selected primary security factor.
- You still have the option to switch between and choose your alternate security factor as needed during the login process.