In order to access OneLogin on your mobile device (such as a cellular phone, tablet, or iPad), you will need to install the OneLogin Portal app to access all of your CPS applications and resources.
Visit your app store and search "OneLogin Portal".
It is available for both Android and iOS.
|Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.|
|Apple and the Apple logo are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.|
To install and setup the app:
- Download the OneLogin Portal app (not to be confused with OneLogin Protect App) from the Google Play / App Store.
- Enter cpschools for your organization's OneLogin URL / subdomain. Click Submit.
- Log in with your OneLogin username and password.
- Verify your security factor.
- Create a 6-digit passcode to use each time you access this app.
- You can now access your OneLogin Portal from your mobile device.