Viewing Student's Report Card
Log in to your ParentVUE website account to view your student's report card.
To review grades in a report card:
- Click on Report Card in the left sidebar.
Select the marking period you wish to review in the Student Grades dropdown menu.
To view a PDF version of the report card:
- Select the marking period.
- Click the link for: Click here to view report card for [marking period] Grades.
- PDF will open to view and you can print / save from that view as needed.
NOTE for Full-time CVA Parents of Students: In the Home menu, select the Documents / Additional Test History tab; click on the hyperlink for the report card you want to view.
Viewing Student Grades from Grade Book
Log in to your ParentVUE website account in order to view your student's posted grades.
To review student's current grades / progress:
- Click on Grade Book in the left sidebar.
- In the top right, click to select the marking period for the grades you wish to review.
This will show the student's current grades (progress report) at that moment.
NOTE: Click on View Course Content in top right corner or click on the Course Name to review grades for each assignment, test / quiz, lab work, etc. for each corresponding marking period in that course. See the example image for content details viewable in the gradebook.
Viewing Culminating Assessments (CA1s/CA2s) Grades Website
- Click on Grade Book in the menu on the left side of the screen.
- At the top right of the screen, click to select either MP04 or MP08 Grades.
NOTE: MP04 Grades will show CA1 assignments; MP08 Grades will show CA2 assignments.
- Click on the link for CA1s or CA2s depending on which marking period you are in and want to view.
- The Assignment or Course Content view allows you to see all the culminating assessments that have been given for that course.