Viewing Student's Report Card
Log into your ParentVUE website account in order to view your student's report card.
To review grades in a report card;
- Click on Report Card in the left sidebar.
- Select the marking period you wish to review in the Student Grades dropdown menu.
To view a PDF version of the report card:
- Select the marking period.
- Click on Click here to view report card for [marking period] grades.
- PDF will open to view and you can print / save from that view as needed.
Viewing Student Grades from Grade Book
Log into your ParentVUE website account in order to view your student's posted grades.
To review student's current grades / progress:
- Click on Grade Book in the left sidebar.
- In the top right, click to select the marking period for the grades you wish to review.
- This will show the student's current grades (progress report) at that moment.
Note: Click on View Course Content in top right corner or click on the Course Name to review grades for each assignment, test / quiz, lab work, etc. for each corresponding marking period in that course. See the example image for content details viewable in the gradebook.