VIEWING STUDENT'S REPORT CARD
- Log into your ParentVUE website account in order to view your student's report card.
- To review grades in a report card;
- Click on Report Card in the left sidebar.
- Select the marking period you wish to review in the Student Grades dropdown menu.
- To view a PDF version of the report card:
- Select the marking period.
- Click on Click here to view report card for [marking period] grades.
- PDF will open to view and print / save from that view as needed.
VIEWING STUDENT GRADES FROM GRADE BOOK
- Log into your ParentVUE website account in order to view your student's posted grades.
- To review student's current grades / progress:
- Click on Gradebook in the left sidebar.
- In the top right, click to select the marking period for the grades you wish to review.
- This will show the student's current grades (progress report) at that moment.
- Note: Click on View Course Content in top right corner or click on the Course Name to review grades for each assignment, test / quiz, lab work, etc. for each corresponding marking period in that course. See the example image for content details viewable in the gradebook.