Install OneLogin Protect on iOS
You will need your mobile device and a Chromebook or laptop to complete this process.
First, Use Your Mobile Device
- Visit your Apple App Store. Install the OneLogin Protect app.
- Open the app and click on the + sign to Add first account
- Allow camera permissions and click OK. You will need this to scan a QR code.
- Allow or enable permissions for push notifications.
Next, Use Your Chromebook / Laptop
Follow the steps to add a Security Factor and select OneLogin Protect.
- At the OneLogin Protect install window, click on Activate. Note: You must first download the app before clicking Activate.
- In the OneLogin Protect window, select iPhone & Android and then scan the QR code with your mobile device.
- A green checkmark will appear indicating that the device is paired.
OneLogin Protect Authentication
Every time you access OneLogin, a push notification will be sent to your mobile device to authenticate your login. Click the OneLogin Protect notification on your mobile device.
Click Accept to authenticate your login.
Create a OneLogin Protect Backup
For the last step, please take a moment to create your OneLogin Protect Backup.
Completing this step is the ONLY way to recover your OneLogin Protect access if your device is lost / stolen, you get a new phone, or you delete OneLogin Protect from your OneLogin profile.